bluehost

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

FOOD FOR THOUGHT


Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player

That struts and frets his hour upon the stage

And then is heard no more. It is a tale

Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,

Signifying nothing.

Macbeth, Act V, Scene V


Success is public affair. Failure is private Funeral.


Inexperience people imitate. Experience steal.

 

Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance! – Dryden

 

“I have no convictions, because I have no ambitions. However I have some convictions, in a nobler sense, which cannot be understood by the men of my time.”

 

In this part of the story I am the one who
dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
because I love you, Love, in fire and in blood.


I disagree with you, but I will fight for your right to say it,” 


" Everything has its own beauty but not every one sees it "- CONFUCIUS.

" Let the world change You , then you can change the World. "
- Ernesto Che Guevara .


 “A woman is worse than wine. She intoxicates the holder and the beholder”



By education most have been misled.
- Dryden.


Fare thee well

Both shall live, But every morrow

Wake us from a widowed bed.

Even though unforgiving, never

Against thee shall my heart rebel

 

No comments: